*Please note that the image that you request is only for digital use. If you want a physical copy please click here.*Hello everyone! I am going to go over how you can request a picture(s) without a watermark. I do not charge anything for this. Please refer to the steps below on how to go about this.
1. At the bottom of each post, you will notice I include an email address to which you can send your request(s).
picperfectphotography221@gmail.com
2. When you start writing your email, in the "To" section put picperfectphotography221@gmail.com and in the subject line put "PicPerfect Photography Picture Request". This will help me find your email a bit easier.
3. In the body of the email please include the picture(s) you want to receive without a watermark. Include the title of the post and which image(s) you would like. Refer to the images below for an example. You may request images from more than one post.
4. Go ahead and send the email my way! I will get back to you as soon as possible!



0 comments